Thursday, January 3, 2013

Somedays, I just don't have 5 minutes to spare

I had every intention of posting a fabulous meatloaf recipe (it's even low-carb!), but my tiny little princess is extra fussy this afternoon, so, sadly that post will not be happening today. It WILL however be posted tomorrow, along with another really yummy recipe. So tomorrow will be a two-fer.

I'm blown away by the responses in regards to the Not so white, Chicken Chili recipe I posted just yesterday. I'm so glad it's a hit. Like I mentioned, it was one of the first recipes I ever created on my own and the one I'm most proud of. So, having people respond so well to it has been great. Thank you.
:)

I don't want to leave you with nothing to look at, so here's some pictures of my little princess to tide you over until tomorrows double post.

No comments:

Post a Comment