Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Goodness Gracious!

I feel like i've been living in a tornado! It's been hectic to say the least around here lately, no time for anything! It doesn't help that we've been eating left overs and salads for the last week. Tonights meal is gonna be a bit of an adventure though, I'm gonna throw some stuff together and see what I come up with. The pantry & fridge are pretty slim pickins' today. Grocery shopping is a bit over due, but like i said, it's been pretty hectic.

So, I'll make sure to post a recipe later tonight for whatever it is I manage to come up with.

In the mean time though, I found some pretty sweet stuff over at ETSY that I wanna share.
 Since Valentines day is coming up, I found some really cute things for those of you needing ideas, and one thing for all of you who are Anti-Valentines day, lol.

First things first...how fantastic is this cutting board? Buying a gift for someone who loves to cook? THIS IS PERFECT!! You can pick it up over at WoodInk

Next up...I'm a huge fan of feeling like a princess, it's easy to do when you're wearing a crown on your finger...I LOVE THIS RING! You can find this one at debblazer.

Star Wars fan? I love love loveeeee these rings from oneeyedfox. I've been waiting for my husband to buy these for us....lol. 

Shopping for a Disney fan? These stamped leather bracelets from PurelyPoiema are adorable. 


Single or just not into Valentines day? You can find this T at Etsy shop BetterLetterLI.



No comments:

Post a Comment