Monday, December 31, 2012

Let's get this party started, shall we?

Hi. Hello. How do you do? My name is Luce.
I decided to start this blog as a way to fill my 20 minutes of free time a day.
It is my new years resolution for 2013, to chronicle random things daily. Lets see how well i do.

 I suppose i should tell you a bit about myself, I am a wife & a mom. A new mom, at that.
My little girl is only 6 months old, her name is MollyAnn & she is fantastically fantastic.
I am still learning how to care for this tiny little person, just the thought that I created a tiny human is still absolutely mind blowing and watching her grow each day is absolutely amazing.
I take a lot of pictures of her, you should expect to see many of those. I would post things other than my kid, but, all i do, for the most part, is hang out with my kid. so, there you have it.

I also take pictures of random things, trees, my dog, random things in my house. I got a new camera for christmas so i'm a bit over zealous about taking pictures of things. I don't know what i'm doing with the camera, i'm trying to learn. I'm more than amateur, i'm like an amateur, amateur. Is there such a thing? There is, now. I'll probably post a recipe every now and again. There will likely be some posts about things involving Disney World, random things I love on the internet like certain etsy shops or just various items from various places. I feel like this is good enough intro. Heres a picture of my kid to start this blog party off right.

No comments:

Post a Comment